Telling your story in photographs.

Monday, February 15, 2010

....the mistakes I make

It happens. Sometimes you go about things the wrong way and can feel the sting when you finally find out that you are acting like an idiot. Okay maybe I'm the only one....but you know what I'm talking about. Well, I really messed up big this time. I was unhappy with my employer. I didn't fess up and ask for a raise or a more classy environment. I blabbed about it. In speaking out about why I was unhappy, I missed the mark. I didn't bring her the problem, I just spoke out.   Well I guess what happnes when you mess up is that you face the consequences. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm getting my butt back to work again and MJB DIGITAL is waking back up! I'm trying to make the best of things and consider that I finally get my business back, which I love, and get in gear. I'm telling myself that  it's my birthday present to myself but I know it's not. I know that I have a hard road ahead in the couple of months but fully intend to finally put my heart back into MJB DIGITAL again, full force, with a totally reworked workflow. I'm excited for this re-opening and confident. I'm looking at things like new opportunities, and investor, and a growth in my skill and style.

Just watch, we're about to ROCK! 8) Always, always check us out!










No comments: