Telling your story in photographs.

Friday, June 27, 2008

OK So the blogging continues, and works. 8)

Well that was Eric and Julie's wedding in my first post showing one of my favorite shots from their wedding.

So here are a couple more that they endured the heat to capture with me. They had a beautiful ceremony and the reception was PACKED with family and friends.

So, all of the images I have from their wedding on this computer are album layouts. Check em out!















The Girls



















This might be my favorite church now. It is a tossup between this and St. Francis Xavier.


















Forest Park was pretty. I have since declared war on super harsh sun(makes photography difficult), and the sun has no chance. 8)





















Tower Groves Park




















Partayyyy!!! 8)




There is so much more to show.....but I need to get to work on Amanda and Lee's wedding.

Bye

No comments: