Telling your story in photographs.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whats New?

I'm having a bit of trouble getting into the groove of this blog. They say, "every photographer needs a blog", and I'm working on it. I find myself, however, five or ten shoots down the line, before I even remember to make time for the blog.
So, with a one-man business busy as it can get, my personal life filled to the brim with drama I don't want, and my part-time night job beginning to consume part of my workday, I thought I would chill out and post a blog.
I've been shooting weddings, concerts, skaters, and more but I love the weddings. I may be one of the few photographers that has a passion for shooting weddings. In todays hectic life, when family takes an entire day to get together and celebrate the promise of love and devotion, it needs to be remembered.

I really like this kind of photography. Here is about 15 or 20 recent shots:
























2 comments:

BL Johnson said...

Came over from FM forums to take a peek, love the shot of the girl at the piano.

Mitch, MJB DIGITAL said...

Thanks BL....I'll have to check you out over there. 8)