Telling your story in photographs.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well...five or ten shoots down the line....

In truth it hasn't been four or five shoots, it's been winter and I haven't shot much. I've been working my tail off, though. With multiple albums in design process, one print order steadily becoming fulfilled, new weddings to process, growth to structure for...sheesh.

I really need to hire some help. So I have been doing a soft interview process with certain networking connections. While I network, I have been taking notes about how a good office structure might flow. If you happen to know a quirk...let me know! 8)

I've got a sneak peek of the new website (not yet approved by the web guy) some recent shooting, and maybe an album page or two.

check me out at www.flickr.com/photos/mitchel109

The website should be up sometime at www.MJB-DIGITAL.com!...but not yet...






Sneak Peek of www.MJB-DIGITAL.com
















Sneak Peek of Ashley and Jon tying the knot 8)











Unfortunately, the new sneak peeks of the recent albums is on another drive. We might have to wait a day or two for those.

Nite..

No comments: