Telling your story in photographs.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Start of a New Era

Well. I contracted a lot of work. I became overwhelmed. I started to let each client know about the increasing slowness of my turnaround and the long waits for product.

It became too much. Worried about ruining my brand image, worried about never having any time to do anything, and worried about staying stuck in a system of slow delivery and overwhelming workload, I closed my business.

MJB-DIGITAL is done taking bookings. If you are a client of MJB-DIGITAL and still waiting for delivery, don't worry. You will still have an excellent product arriving to you in time.

I have taken a new position as 'Associate Wedding Photographer/Office Guy' at Rhonda Jean Photos in Crestwood Mall. Rhonda and I have been good team working together for more than three years running. If you like my work, you will like Rhonda's work. Come check us out at Crestwood Mall!!

If you have followed my photography, and want to book Mitch Bowen (no longer MJB-DIGITAL) for your event. I'll be here, at Rhonda Jean Photos: www.RhondaJeanPhotos.com

Hope to hear from you.

Mitch.

No comments: