Telling your story in photographs.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Life, Time and Work

It's funny that I didn't know what my career was going to be until after it was already paying me. The work started walking into my door, and I made a business out of it. MJB DIGITAL is not taking bookings right now, but that doesnt mean that my career is over. It doesn't mean that MJB DIGITAL is finished yet, either.
I stopped taking bookings because I had a bad strategy for efficiency. I also had a couple of life situations that very effectively prevented me from working. MJB DIGITAL won't book anything new until the current backed up work is done. The stuff that is slowly being churned out and mailed to clients in the form of album, print or disk. After that work is done, and I've been all caught up, MJB DIGITAL is going to be dissected and restructured and reorganized and is going to become the SIX MILLION DOLLAR, BIONIC BUSINESS!!!
I'm still excited about my work and I'm still excited with MJB DIGITAL even after two years of business and a current hiatus.
It's 10pm, my work day should end now.

No comments: