Telling your story in photographs.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New technology

This is an attempt to make my blog more interactive by using the new google wave interface and embedding a wave directly into my blog....

Maybe the guys at Google will see that I'm having trouble and help me out. 8)

If you have a Google Waveaccount and are signed into it and are having problems seeing the wave here, please visit this link: google gears. I think that installing google gears might make it more visible and interactive.
Also, you can download Google Chromesince that is the most compatible browser..


If you don't have the wave, I don't believe you will be able to see the wave. Instead, you will see a google sign in page.

This is sort of a post in progress and an experiment with Google Wave.

Mitch

No comments: