Telling your story in photographs.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have't ever advertised for another business....'til now...


I've never made and advertisement for a business that wasn't MJB-DIGITAL. It's not an awkward feeling. It is that same smooth feeling of that started to flow. It was type of flow that took a while to get going. Even though I have gigs of ad media in my hard drive, it has been an eon since doing that type of brainstorm and I was trying to make media for the new 46" HDTV that Rhonda bought for her storefront at a killer price.
Photographers don't have nearly enough RAM to process video edits.

So, 489 frames, multiple psd's, tweaks on resolution, changing crops, adjusting the framerate, and doing it all on two gigs of ram was hard.....a little too hard. So I had to take the compiled frames and use Rhonda's IMAC to create a framestack and resolve it to a .mov format.

I think she has double the ram of me. I love it. She also has a new system that supports new versions of things. In a digital world it is vital to have tools that are up-to-date, and Rhonda has got it goin on.....pregnant mama.....

Yeah, I AM going to have the pleasure of babysitting at work. I think I'm going to have to get baby a nice sleeping mask so that we can make a ton of baby photos without disturbance....

No comments: